Saturday, May 13, 2017

Thriving Survivor


Yesterday I had the privilege of spending time with an incredible survivor. It’s amazing when people decide to be brave to pour out their story. All of them are equally important, but some life stories change the way you see the world. I know that God is good. What it cost Him to give us the weighty privilege of freewill and choice and finding out some of the horrifying things we humans do with that power completely boggles my mind. I don’t really have a place to hang the evil. But we prayed and we celebrated His freedom and embraced over the hope of new directions. And even though a billion important things beckon, I go home and have a determined movie night & chicken wings with my family, and somehow that feels like proactive spiritual warfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment